KEYPOD 5G Keysafe – The original and worlds best action sports Key safe!
KEYPOD is the original and one of the toughest Key safes on the market. Extremehorizon designed and manufactured the very first KEYPODback in 2005 – if it’s not a KEYPOD it’s not an original!
The all new 5th generation KEYPOD car key safe is a simple, robust, portable, weather resistant, secure storage safe for keys and other valuables designed to deter would be thieves so that they move on to an easier target. It blends a four digit combination padlock with an integrated storage cavity which is large enough to hold all know modern electronic vehicle keys (and immobilisors), household keys, spare change, credit cards and even some mobile phones.
KEYPODis an essential piece of kit with a huge range of applications including use by; surfers, kayakers, windsurfers, mountain bikers, walkers, kite surfers, shooters, camping, back packing, beach goers, divers, gym users, caravan owners, shed owners, car hire companies, shared vehicle owners, sailors, Moto-X, construction companies…the list goes on!
Features on the 5G KEYPOD:
- The 10mm thick steel padlock shackle dual notches at the either side of the shackle base to deter it from being forced open
- A storage lid which pivots from the base on a full width steel pin engineered into the hinge for additional strength
- Dual lid locking points to further enhance secure closer
- Integrated shackle combination reset mechanism allowing, simple, fast personal combination settings to be applied and changed as often as you like.
- Foam backed body to prevent scratching of surfaces.
- Super tough 3mm thick alloy body painted in sleek matt blacked finished making the Keypod resistant to corrosion
- Four number combination wheel with 10,000 combination options
- Internal dimensions: Length 9cm x Width 6.3cm x Depth 2.8cm. Fits all known vehicle keys and immobilisers
- Simple maintainance, wiping dry of any water or dirt after use and occasional oiling of the mechanism will ensure years of reliable use
Just place in your keys etc, choose a solid anchor point on the car to secure the padlock shackle, close the lid and shackle and set the combination….safe keys!