Northcore "Ultimate Grip" Deck grip
Northcore "Ultimate Grip" Deck grip: Brand new from Northcore is their "Ultimate Grip" surfboard traction pad. Constructed using the most advanced materials available on the market, including high density EVA foam offering ultimate traction, and 3M adhesive for superior strength.
- High density EVA foam
- Block deck grip
- 3M Adhesive
- Raised kick tail
- Remove all surf wax, dust, dirt, oil etc from the surface of your board using an appropriate cleaning agent. Ensure you have a smear free finish by thoroughly wiping the board of any cleaning agent residue.
- Position deckgrip whilst retaining the adhesive's backing paper, mark the location with a pencil.
- Remove backing paper, avoiding touching the adhesive surface, apply onto the marked area ensuring that every square is pushed down across the deckgrip to maximise grip and the effectiveness of the pressure sensitive adhesive.
- Maximum adhesion occurs after 24hrs so avoid using the board during this time.
- Keep the board and deckgrip out of direct sunlight.
Nice and grippy I really like the Northcore deck pad, the kick tail isn't too high so it's nice to get your foot right up against it...nice and grippy too.
(22/06/2012) Craig Burrows, Welsh National Surf Team - UK
View more products by Northcore